Below you can find an overview of payment statuses for Homelike charges and payout as well as for the Homelike fee due.
Tenant → Homelike → You: Payout to your connected bank account
If Homelike collects part of the rent on your behalf, this will be done immediately upon booking the apartment (this may differ slightly if the tenant chooses to pay by bank transfer). Once the tenant has moved into the apartment, landlords will normally receive payment within 2 working days.
- no status: Still in request status OR the total payout is 0 because the Homelike fee exceeds the tenant charge
- Open: We are in the process of charging the tenant’s provided payment method
- Processing: We received the money from the tenant and are waiting to pay it out to you
- Paid out: Collected rental amount minus Homelike fee successfully paid out
- Payout failed: We received the payment from the tenant, but there was a problem with the payout to your connected bank account - please contact our support via the dashboard
You → Homelike: Homelike fee
Payment Method: deduct
- no status: Still in request status, tenant payment awaited or landlord payout pending
- Paid: The Homelike fee was paid by deducting it from the payout
*In case the total Homelike fee exceeds the tenant charge, we will invoice the remaining Homelike fee for you to be paid to us via the 'Pay now' button in the dashboard or transfer it to us.
Payment Method: invoice
- no status: The booking is still in request status
- Open: The booking is confirmed and the Homelike fee is still to be paid - payment can be done via the click on ‘Pay now’ in the sidebar or by transferring to the bank account as stated on the invoice
- Paid: You successfully paid via 'Pay now' in the dashboard or we received the money in our bank account
- Overdue: Booking confirmed, invoice available, and due date is in the past - please make sure to pay as soon as possible via click on ‘Pay now’ or by transferring to the bank account as stated on the invoice