If a tenant has bindingly booked your apartment, but you cannot provide it for the booked period, please contact our support team immediately by filling out the contact form with the required data and information.
To avoid being responsible for cancellations, Homelike recommends that landlords:
- Always keep your apartment availabilities always up to date. If you offer your apartment across multiple platforms, make sure to always keep Homelike updated with changes and availability
- Periodically review your apartment descriptions and update any eventual changes
- When reviewing your price information, double-check the values entered to avoid errors
The following are the regulations for adjustments to fee invoices in the event of cancellation/termination caused by you as the landlord
For requests that require an active approval from the LL (standard request):
- Homelike will not adjust the LL invoice and the fee for the services will be kept the same
For instant bookings:
- Landlords will have a window of 12 business hours to inform Homelike about any issues with the booking
- After that window of 12 business hours the invoice will also be kept the same and no adjustment will be made
Example 1: A landlord has a booking with Homelike. The original invoice has a value of EUR 300 (net). The booking had to be cancelled due to incorrect availability information provided by the landlord. The invoice will not be adjusted and remains to be EUR 300 (net).
Example 2: A landlord has an instant booking with Homelike. The original invoice has a value of EUR 1000 (net). The booking had to be cancelled due to incorrect price information provided by the landlord, and he informs us within 12 business hours. The invoice will be adjusted accordingly.