Tenants can submit a booking request for an apartment via our platform. This is a non-binding request unless your apartment is instant bookable.
For a non-binding booking request, the status of your reservation will change according to the booking stages:
- Pending: The tenant has successfully requested the apartment, and it is your turn as a supplier to either approve or decline it
- Approved: If approved, the tenant has the possibility to finalize the booking.
- Declined: If declined, the tenant no longer has the possibility to finalize the booking, you can also decline an approved request at any time until the tenant entered their payment details and the next status (Paid) is reached
- Paid: The tenant entered their credit card details to confirm the binding booking. If it is a payment by credit card, the credit card will be charged upon booking.
- Booked: The tenant has signed the rental agreement, and it is your turn to sign it to complete the process. (This does not apply if you uploaded terms and conditions for the respective booking)
- Finished: Both contractual parties (the supplier and tenant) have signed the contract.
Should you have any further questions after receiving a booking request, please don't hesitate to contact Homelike's booking department. You can reach them via email at email@example.com or phone at +49 221 988 611 89.