- Germany, Austria, France
Private individuals who have booked an apartment with a commercial landlord can generally exercise their 14-day right of withdrawal. However, this is subject to certain conditions.
Withdrawal is generally possible if the following criteria are met:
- This is a B2C booking (private tenant, commercial landlord)
- The withdrawal takes place within the period of 14 days after booking
- A withdrawal is not ruled out by the contract type (e.g. Beherbergungsvertrag)
- The apartment wasn't viewed in advance
Should you wish to withdraw from your booking, please contact your landlord. As your contract partner, the landlord must confirm the possibility of withdrawal in your particular case. Once confirmed, please inform Homelike using our contact form.
- UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Spain
The right of withdrawal does not apply in these countries.