There are 2 booking procedures available for making a booking:
- Instant booking (to learn more about this, please click here)
You send a binding request for an apartment and book it immediately
- Standard booking:
1. You send a non-binding request for an apartment (Request)
2. As soon as you have requested the apartment, the landlord will respond within 48 hours whether the apartment is available. (Pending)
3. The landlord can either accept your request (Approved) or if it has been booked by someone else, reject the request (Decline)
4. Then you have the possibility to book the apartment by entering your credit card information (Booked) or, if you have receieved several approvals, you can cancel the requests you will no longer book (Cancelled)
For the standard booking, we suggest requesting several apartments to have a higher success quota.
Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact Homelike's booking department. You can reach them via email email@example.com or phone +49 221 988 611 89.