Instant Booking allows you to book properties immediately without the need to send a request for approval.
Searching for Instant Bookable properties
You can filter your search by applying the Instant Booking filter.
All Instant Bookable apartments are marked with a lightning bolt icon next to the Continue to Booking button.
How do I make an Instant Booking?
- Once you’ve selected a property with your move in and move out date, you will need to either create an account or login to your existing account.
- Complete your contact details. Click on the Save and Proceed button to continue.
- Select a payment method. If you’ve selected Credit Card, you will need to input your credit card details. For Pay Per Invoice, please ensure the billing address is the correct one.
- Select your preferred insurance package. For more details, see here.
- Click on the Save and Show Summary button.
- Check that all your details are correct. Once confirmed, you can proceed with the booking by clicking on the Book Now button.
- The last thing you need to do is sign the rental contract provided by the landlord. The landlord will receive a notification to sign the contract.
- Once both you (the tenant) and the landlord has signed the rental contract, the booking is complete!
If you have any questions regarding instant booking, please get in touch with us here.