In order to make your advertisement even more interesting for potential tenants, you should pay attention to a few things:
- Qualitative, expressive pictures: The first impression is known to be the most important. Beautiful, bright pictures of your apartment are important and helpful to attract more tenants to your ad.
- Equipment suitable for everyday use: Basic equipment features for your furnished apartment are, for example, Internet access and a washing machine, as well as a fully equipped and functional kitchen. We will be happy to advise you in this respect and give you tips on how to furnish your home practically.
- Informative and comprehensive description: A good description is essential so that your prospective customer can get a good impression of the conditions of your apartment. As a rule, prospective buyers do not come from the same city, so information about the location, public transport connections and shopping facilities as well as the immediate surroundings are very helpful.
- Rental price: The fact that an advertisement receives less attention than expected can often also be due to a too high rental price. We recommend lowering the price a little in order to attract more tenants to your apartment.
- 360° photos: Contact us and we will arrange an appointment for a 360° photoshoot of your property.