Besides the location and the equipment, pictures are the first thing that interested people look at in an apartment. Aesthetic, bright photos should, therefore, attract potential guests, because the first impression counts.
We have put together some tips for you:
- Choose a resolution from 1280px to 780px.
- Take photos in landscape format, pictures in portrait format do not show enough of your apartment and thus give a bad impression.
- Prepare your apartment for the photos exactly as you would prepare it for a guest.
- Take the photos during the day to get the best light.
- Emphasise special features such as an extra-large bed, a terrace with a great view or a modern kitchen.
- You should at least upload a photo of each room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and an exterior view of your house. The minimum is 6 photos per ad.
- We also recommend that you upload a floor plan of your apartment so that customers can see the layout of the room.
If you would like to learn more about how to take good pictures of your apartment, please visit our blog or check out the pictures of other apartments on our website.