Pictures are especially relevant for the apartment listing. In addition to the location and equipment, pictures are the first thing that prospective buyers of an apartment look at. Aesthetic, bright photos should therefore captivate potential guests, because the first impression counts.
We have compiled some tips for you:
- Choose a resolution of 1280px to 780px.
- Take photos in landscape format: Pictures in portrait format do not show enough of your apartment and thus give a bad impression.
- Prepare your apartment for the photos exactly as you would prepare it for a guest.
- Take the photos during the day in order to get the best light.
- Emphasize special features such as an extra large bed, a terrace with a great view or a modern kitchen.